"It's 'Time' for New Twitter Followers" Contest Rules
O.A. Post Co.’s “It’s ‘Time’ for New Twitter Followers” Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY IN NORTH AMERICA AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL NORTH AMERICA RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
The It’s “Time” for New Twitter Followers Contest (“Contest”) will begin on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 and end on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. On the last Wednesday of each month in the Contest Period, one (1) randomly selected winner will be awarded an O.A. Post Co. watch of their choosing valued at $99.00.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
1. Participants should visit www.oapostwear.com
2. Upon visiting the Home page, users are encouraged to click on the Twitter icon on the bottom right of the screen.
Entrants can also search for @OAPost on Google or using the search engine of their choice.
3. Click “Follow” on O.A. Post Co.’s Twitter page.
4. One entry per person per Twitter handle during the Contest Period. Entrants are eligible to win in each month of
the Contest Period, regardless of which month they began following @OAPost.
5. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Twitter account at the time the entry was made.
1. Legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Twitter account holders with greater than 15 followers.
3. Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. Prize package will include a specified prize that may consist of one of the following:
a. O.A. Post Watch (Black) with a band chosen by O.A. Post Co. (value $99.00)
b. O.A. Post Watch (White) with a band chosen by O.A. Post Co. (value $99.00)
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
4. All Contest winners must confirm via Twitter message (directed to @OAPost) on their acceptance of the prize once winner is randomly picked. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
5. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by O.A. Post Co. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by Twitter within ten (10) days after being selected on the final day of the month (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have five (5) days to respond with their information (including full name, mailing address and age) via a Twitter private message. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within ten (10) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return confirmation tweet, if applicable and as required by O.A. Post Co., or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor and/or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
6. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a winner's list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to O.A. Post Co., 28 Webster St., Manchester, NH 03104. Please market the envelope “Re: “It’s ‘Time’ for New Twitter Followers” Contest.
During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by following @OAPost on Twitter at www.twitter.com/oapost or via the link at www.oapostwear.com.
1. After entering by following @OAPost, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the prize at the end of each month into the last week of the contest.
2. Each month during the Contest Period the three (3) O.A. Post Watch winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible received electronically using www.random.org.
3. Winners will be responsible for tweeting @OAPost to confirm their prize and, later provide the company with a valid mailing address to mail awarded prize via private Twitter message.
4. All decisions made by O.A. Post Co. management regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
4. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, information, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the O.A. Post Co. which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
5. O.A. Post Co. retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that O.A. Post Co. has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
8. O.A. Post Co., agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, O.A. Post Co., agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted.
9. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond O.A. Post Co.’s control which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, O.A. Post Co. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
10. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, O.A. Post Co. reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
LAST REVISED 05/1/2013